Increase your Efficiency by Managing your Dairy Liquids with DSI’s new Liquid Scheduling
The Liquid Scheduling software module is designed for Cooperatives, Dairy Plants, and Haulers who want take more control over their incoming milk supply. The module allows users to schedule all of their incoming and outgoing loads with greater efficiency. Customers can place orders for dairy liquids through a portal, allowing the scheduler to see demand in a simple, condensed fashion. As orders are scheduled and routes selected, the customer gets access to that information, along with a confirmation and expected delivery times. Haulers and Carriers will be able to notify customers with updated delivery times so that intake has all of the up to date information on hand. Liquid Scheduling is designed to work with DSI’s Complete Milk Management Modules, helping to eliminate data entry at the point of intake, so that the proper information feeds directly into the milk billing system or producer payroll.
Liquid Scheduling Provides:
- Control and Schedule All incoming and outgoing dairy liquids from a single screen
- Ability to handle ALL Dairy Liquids (Milk, Cream, Skim, Whey, Condensed Skim, Custom Products)
- Integrated to DSI’s Liquid Procurement, Liquid Sales and Producer Payroll Modules for Reduced Data Entry
- External Access for Customers and Haulers
- External Customer Ordering System
- Alerts delivered via email or text
- Route Flexibility
- Auto Dispatch feature to decrease time spent on scheduling
- Ability to schedule by Plant and Receiving Bay for a more efficient, streamlined intake process
For more information on our Dairy Liquids Scheduling software module click on the following link . . .
https://www.dataspecialists.com/Liquid_Scheduling.aspx; OR call Tom Filak at 262-723-5726.