Dairy Lab Collection
Automatic Lab Data Collection for the Dairy Industry
The Dairy Lab Collection software module provides links from testing data to both our Procurement and Manufacturing modules.This software is interfaced to the milk procurement modules to provide intake testing on both antibiotics and quality testing. Lab Collection creates barcodes for Producer Payroll milk pickups, load samples, cow samples, and other forms of raw liquid testing. The system then links this information for payment in the procurement modules (both Producer Payroll and Liquid Procurement), as well as to manufacturing for purposes of reporting what went into the intake silos for shrink analysis.
Dairy Lab Collection also houses the main lab functions of the manufacturing system, collecting and recording tests on finished goods and raw materials, and acting as a control point for sell-able product. It gives the lab the ability to hold and release product as they complete their analysis, acting a control point for your finished goods. The system interacts with a wide array of lab instrumentation, including popular Foss, Delta and Bentley instruments and can be configured to work in conjunction with your outside laboratories. Information collected on finished goods can be set to automatically produce certificates of analysis for products that require it - and print them off in conjunction with the shipping paperwork.
- Automatic collection from Foss, Bently, Multispec, and other equipment
- Extensive Producer milk testing
- Customizable testing for finished good products
- Reduced data entry from laboratory staff
- Expanded options for laboratory reporting
- Barcoding applications to increase efficiency and reliability
- Application feeds State and Federal Reporting
- Instant lab information sent to producers/haulers via text or email